We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team, could it be you?
At Finstart Nordic you get the thrills and excitement from a startup environment – while still having the support of an experienced team and a big banking partner on your side.
In our Lab, we develop early-stage ideas into new ventures. Each new venture needs a dedicated, talented and passionate team who are comfortable with working in early-phase product development and eager to play a role in bringing a newborn company to life.
When building a team we look for good team players who can help bring clarity and focus to the chaotic early days of a start-up. We are always on the lookout for expertise in these four areas, both on Senior and Junior level:
- You’re an expert in defining emerging opportunities, getting the right product-market-fit and the right business models, establishing early partnerships and go to market strategies.
- You are comfortable working both front-end and back-end, you can build a service from scratch and like being challenged to explore new technologies.
- You are able to transform an early idea into usable and lovable experiences. You have digital product experience and are passionate about building services based on user research. Your strength could be either UX or UI, if you combine both we’re also very happy.
Marketing and sales
- You love the challenge of taking a great new product to market to attract its first customers and gain brand recognition. You are familiar with growth hacking, analytics and community building.
In addition to having the right qualifications and skill-set we prefer candidates who also inhabit (some of) these key traits:
- Experience from digital product development
- Experience from a startup environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- An “I’ll fix it” attitude
- A good communicator and team-player
If you’d like to work with us, get in touch!
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com, and we will find a time for an informal coffee-chat if we see a potential match.